I. Acceptance of terms
- Thank you for using Chotu. These Terms of Service (the "Terms") are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the Chotu website at http://chotu.ind.in/ (the "Site") and any related mobile or software applications ("Chotu Platform") including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the "Services").
- These Terms are effective for all existing and future Chotu users, including but without limitation to users having access to 'restaurant business page' to manage their claimed business listings.
Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing or using the Chotu Platform, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Chotu. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Chotu Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by:
- Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where it is made available to you by Chotu in the user interface for any particular Service; or
- Actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Chotu will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
"User" or "You" or "Your" refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, or uploading information or views or pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services including without limitation a user having access to 'restaurant business page' to manage claimed business listings or otherwise.
"Content" will include (but is not limited to) reviews, images, photos, audio, video, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. "Your content" or "User Content" means content that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the Services, such as likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, messages, profile information, and any other materials that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. "Chotu Content" means content that Chotu creates and make available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the Services excluding Your Content and Third Party Content. "Third Party Content" means content that comes from parties other than Chotu or its users and is available on the Services.
"Restaurant" means the restaurants listed on Chotu and any related mobile or software applications of Chotu.
III. Eligibility to use the services
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
- Compliance with Laws. You are in compliance with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party(ies).
IV. Changes to the terms
- Chotu may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms.
- Your use of Chotu Platform after any such amendment or change in the Terms shall be deemed as your express acceptance to such amended/changed terms and you also agree to be bound by such changed/amended Terms.
V. Translation of the terms
- Chotu may provide a translation of the English version of the Terms into other languages. You understand and agree that any translation of the Terms into other languages is only for your convenience and that the English version shall govern the terms of your relationship with Chotu. Furthermore, if there are any inconsistencies between the English version of the Terms and its translated version, the English version of the Terms shall prevail over others.
VI. Provision of the services being offered by Chotu
- Chotu is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience and information to its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Chotu provides, may require effecting certain changes in it, therefore, Chotu reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the site without any prior notice.
- We, the software, or the software application store that makes the software available for download may include functionality to automatically check for updates or upgrades to the software. Unless your device, its settings, or computer software does not permit transmission or use of upgrades or updates, you agree that we, or the applicable software or software application store, may provide notice to you of the availability of such upgrades or updates and automatically push such upgrade or update to your device or computer from time-to-time. You may be required to install certain upgrades or updates to the software in order to continue to access or use the Services, or portions thereof (including upgrades or updates designed to correct issues with the Services). Any updates or upgrades provided to you by us under the Terms shall be considered part of the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if Chotu disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that while Chotu may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services, Chotu may set such fixed upper limits at any time, at Chotu's discretion.
- By using Chotu's Services you agree to the following disclaimers:
- The Content on these Services is for informational purposes only. Chotu disclaims any liability for any information that may have become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. Chotu reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the Content on these Services at any time without prior notice. Chotu does not guarantee quality of the Goods, the prices listed in menus or the availability of all menu items at any restaurant. Unless stated otherwise, all pictures and information contained on these Services are believed to be owned by or licensed to Chotu. Please email a takedown request (by using the "Contact Us" link on the home page) to the webmaster if you are the copyright owner of any Content on these Services and you think the use of the above material violates Your copyright in any way. Please indicate the exact URL of the webpage in your request. All images shown here have been digitized by Chotu. No other party is authorized to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the prior written permission of Chotu.
- Any certification, licenses or permits ("Certification") or information in regard to such Certification that may be displayed on the Restaurant's listing page on the Platform is for informational purposes only. Such Certification is displayed by Chotu on an 'as available' basis that is provided to Chotu by the Restaurant partner(s). Chotu does not make any warranties about the validity, authenticity, reliability and accuracy of such Certification or any information displayed in this regard. Any reliance by a user upon the Certification or information thereto shall be strictly at such user's own risk and Chotu in no manner shall assume any liability whatsoever for any losses or damages in connection with the use of this information or for any inaccuracy, invalidity or discrepancy in the Certification or non-compliance of any applicable local laws or regulations by the Restaurant partner.
- Chotu reserves the right to charge a subscription and/or membership and/or a convenience fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of the Chotu Platform anytime in future.
- Chotu may from time to time introduce referral and/or incentive based programs for its users (Program). These Program(s) maybe governed by their respective terms and conditions. By participating in the Program, Users are bound by the Program terms and conditions as well as the Chotu Platform terms. Further, Chotu reserves the right to terminate / suspend the User's account and/or credits / points earned and/or participation of the User in the Program if Chotu determines in its sole discretion that the User has violated the rules of the Program and/or has been involved in activities that are in contravention of the Program terms and/or Chotu Platform terms or has engaged in activities which are fraudulent / unlawful in nature. Furthermore, Chotu reserves the right to modify, cancel and discontinue its Program without notice to the User.
For Users residing in any other part of the world:
Mahadev Technologies, opp. Globe market,
1st floor, Karnal (132001),